Soap Soap

The color of the background was a poor choice. Also, this game would have been better without any sound effects rather than the repetitive sounds you used.

Code Box Code Box

Nice game. I couldn't be bothered to beat the boss after accidentally pressing R instead of E, but I ejnoyed getting there.

Coingregate Coingregate

This game is so bad that it somehow went past the lowest point of badness and turned good again.

Also you shouldn't be able to see what ALL of the coins look like before you're close to being able to buy them. That would add more motivation to keep playing.

MisterTtocS responds:

Dang, you're right! I will keep that in mind for future games! :)

Also, thanks for playing!

Pong Pong

The right paddle's speed is too similar to the balls speed, and with such huge paddles it makes the game much too difficult to win any points at all. The physics are a bit counter intuitive, although they make sense once you figure them out. The only good thing about this game is the art, which was done well, and the sound effects, which weren't the best but were sound effects just the same.

Boo! Boo!

I loved factory balls, so naturally I loved this game. I found that the music starting over was enough of a reward for completing each pumpkin.

Fragile Fragile

Phenomenal. Very, very well done.

Shekateka Shekateka

A very well made game that utilizes a silly yet creative idea. It would have been nice if there were health bars for the enemies, or even if the boss alone had a health bar. Minor complaint.

Don't Get Spiked! Don't Get Spiked!

Crisp graphics, nice controls, but the one problem I have with this game is the powerup that makes you slow down. It's useful once you grab it, but when it suddenly disappears the game becomes incredibly fast and frustrating to play. Once the powerup stops going the game should still be going slightly slower than normal and slowly get faster until the speed's going back to normal. Essentially the powerup becomes a surefire way to LOSE once the speed starts going fast, and I don't think there should be a powerup that you want to avoid.

Death Count Death Count

Despite everything I'm about to type, I still recommend you give the game a go.

The sound effects are terrible. When you die from a moving spike, the spike should not bounce around. Or at least mute the spike's sound effect when this happens, as it gets really annoying when the sound plays again and again rapid-fire. The controls are sluggish. The disappearing platforms sometimes disappear when they aren't supposed to. The first level in the hard section isn't a fun kind of hard, but a sketchy kind of hard that uses a feature the player has no experience with yet. It's basically guesswork.

The game has a lot of potential, and I enjoyed many parts, but the game is just unpolished.

No Touch No Touch

The 8-bit style of this game basically prevents "pretty" graphics, but you did a great job on making sure there was no question on what each thing was. Clearly that's a yarn ball, and that's obviously a mouse. Nice.

The game is unfortunately a bit unpolished overall, and I have to agree with RadicalFire that, frankly, it's just too easy.