AlexTheGreatishAlexTheGreatish

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Crap Game Compilation 2 Crap Game Compilation 2

→ → → → ↓ ↓ ← ← ← → → → → → → ↑ ↑ ← ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ → ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← ← ← for level 13 of Destination Purple

hitBox hitBox

First of all, great game. Great graphics, puzzles, concept, music, and level design. But the animations were a little slow...

The game, I guess, is just supposed to be slow, but really it can be played at any speed you please. Once you hit the end square, the gold one, you don't just WIN, instead you have to wait a few seconds until your square calms down before your options come up. Speaking of options coming up, the options come up a little slow.

Maybe just a minor complaint, but still, it got to me.

Super Dangerous Dungeons Super Dangerous Dungeons

Great art, great story, great controls, great level design

This game has it all!

Snowman's Christmas Snowman's Christmas

Good game, although it has barely any levels. That is my only complaint. Also, no mute button.

beetracks responds:

We are working in an update for a couple of extra stages (Not many, but still, it will be relevant). But we will add a mute button. Thank you for the feedback!

Primary Primary

First of all, amazing game!

The platformer physics were very good, felt like I was in complete control of where I went the entire time. Just great coding in general, Jack Smack. This probably has to do with the fact that I'm in google chrome, but I REALLY liked that!

Very great details, like how the color wheel showed what color you would get if you turned it right or left, or the useful message at the bottom of the elevator buttons, or even the many ways to change your color. Just some nice little details that make the game more enjoyable.

The voice was pretty great too, along with the SFX and music. A lot of work put into that, I see.

Finally, whenever I die, I never feel like it was the games fault, if you know what I mean. The amazing game design made me feel like it was just user error.

All in all, I highly recommend this game to anyone wanting an enjoyable experience!!

SkullFace SkullFace

Everyone has their reasons for why they think a game is good.

For me, that would be good level design, which this game exceeds in!! Very good game, very good controls, and just, in general, amazing!

Fleeing the Complex Fleeing the Complex

"Wait for Transfer"

PuffballsUnited responds:

Henry Stickmin Text Adventure

BLOCnog BLOCnog

space - play next level when you beat it
R - resrarts

little details help more than you'd think.

Touch Me Once Touch Me Once

WOW I thought that was a number one and it was telling me to make the hexagon. THAT sure confused me.

Tightrope Theatre Tightrope Theatre

5 out of 5 stars. I love the controls, and everything about the game. It's everything I like in a game, and it's a Ludum Dare submission? Amazing!